Saturday, July 28, 2007

Day 54 -

Today was a mostly a wash. We didn't wake up till 4pm. Yep that's right 4pm, damn those glow sticks and crazy munchkins. I have no idea what that means either but when in Rome. Continue.

Just because today was a wash doesn't mean tonight wont be magical and memorable. Its great there are 24hrs in the day. Smith and I are getting a little tired of parting, living the dream and all that other stuff we do all day, however it is coming to an end soon. So buck up there bronco billy.

We love the comments on the blog. I know you are reading the blog living vicariously through us so let us know whats up. We live for this.

3 comments:

  1. Keep fighting the good fight! Time to suck it up Buttercup and have a good time. Now I get to go play golf on a Sat morning with my boss. Tough job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I don't want to miss this. Are you actually saying that you can have too much of a good thing and that balance is important? That responsibility could be a vital part of life?

    Cost of calculated trip $4,500. Actual cost of trip $6,000. Experiences and lesson learned. Priceless.

    You are definitely one of a kind and I wouldn't change a thing about you! You have arrived!!!
    I love you. God Bless
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are my heroes! And, yes, you're right, I am most certainly reading your blog, and living vicariously through you! Jax is Jax, but its not the same with you, Hump! Can't wait for your return, and to here all about the trip in person! x's and o's to you both!

    ReplyDelete