Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day 33 - Change O'plans

Beware of the vicous libel from day 32. Turns out I was way off. After a little research Hump and I went with an economical luxury ski package include two nights in a sweet hotel and full lift pass and equipment for three days on the slopes. They just got dumped on so hopefully it will hold until Sunday - Tuesday when our "package"begins....but what to do in the meantime.

Well, well., well....we just decide 30 mins ago that we will be jumping out of a plane from 12,000 in about 45 mins (pending weather). They threw in free drinks



and internet time, so we know the company is legit.


That means tomorrow we will be doing the Nevis Bungy jump, third highest in the world (damn you china, always one uping). Life is tough being us.

I think that is all we got for now. Keep a look out for us, who knows where we will land

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys are having a great time. I love the blog, but I need pictures i'm a visual learner!!

    ReplyDelete