Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day 7 - World's Drunkest Day

I said Mai Tai, NO SALT - actually make that a double, triple, quadruple...you get the idea how the day went. After trying to "hang" with the miltary AARP members, the afternoon turned into nap time for Michael, the man child.


I do believe that the Man Child did fair a little better than the Coach. I have heard of desparte before but I have never heard of anyone covering themeselves in bread crumbs in order to feel that "flutter" in their stomach.

Hump, the 5'7" pillar, proved that he would he was able to rally late night with the chef in 517 and would still be well equipped to reach peak 3 again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Well I guess I am your first comment
    for day 7, everything is good here, how is the trip going? I bet you have some great pictures, love the one with the birds all over you. Well i am off to work. Love ya
    God Bless Mom

    ReplyDelete